Mesoestetic Proteoglycans Ampoules
Nourishing ampoules suitable for dry skin. These ampoules fight the signs of photo-ageing & preventing the occurrence of expression lines. Its long-term use stimulates the metabolism of the connective tissue, improving its biochemical parameters and recovering its elasticity and smoothness.
- Proteoglycans are glycoproteins in the extracellular matrix that fill the intercellular space, ensuring smooth, flexible and firm skin. The high concentration of these in the formula provides an intensive restructuring action that helps prevent and correct the signs of skin ageing.
- Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid in its pure form is very valuable for the skin, as it has an antioxidant action and increases collagen synthesis, thereby exerting a complete anti-ageing effect. It provides immediate luminosity.
- Vitamin F – A mixture of Ω-3 and Ω-6 essential fatty acids, which are nourishing agents that restore the barrier function and reduce transepidermal water loss, restoring the skin’s elasticity and softness.
Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Treatment Serum
The lower flap of the pack includes tools to help open, apply and store the product.
1. Open the ampoule using the opener provided on the bottom of the pack. Place on the neck of the ampoule and break.
2. Attach the nipple to the open ampoule, remove the cap, turn it upside down and press the body of the nipple to modulate the flow of product.
Apply to clean dry skin before your usual mesoestetic® cream treatment. Spread over the face, neck and neckline and massage until completely absorbed. It can be applied day or night.
3. If there is any product left over after applying it, replace the cap on the nipple and store the ampoule in the holder supplied with the pack.
Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Ascorbic Acid, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Polysorbate-20,Glycerin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyetanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Shipping is free all over Australia for all orders over $100. A flat rate of $10 postage is charged for orders under $100.
Delivery times usually take between 3 to 6 working days for Australian deliveries and sometimes longer for remote areas.
These delivery times relate only to business days, Monday to Friday, and exclude weekends and Australian public holidays.
Exchange of an item must be within 10 days of purchase with a copy of receipt with clear evidence of an unused and unopened bottle or container. Sadly, we do not refund or exchange on SALE items or promotional packs. For help with your exchange, please contact us asap at email@example.com